Trade and delivery terms & conditions for Ecouture by Lund webshop
Dear customer – the following outlines the terms and conditions of use of our webshop
1. This webshop is owned and operated by:Ecouture by LundEcouture, Læderstræde 5 st.1201 Copenhagen KDenmark2. In this shop you can buy Ecouture’s designs. You can read more about Ecouture’s designs and approach to sustainable materials on our Facebook page.
3. Prices. The total quoted price is all-inclusive, including shipping costs (freight) and 25% VAT in Denmark – as shown in the order confirmation you receive when you purchase. The specified price at ordering time, is the applicable price. Collected goods are invoiced at the current price at ordering time, and this price does NOT change regardless of a price decrease or increase.4. Payment is by credit card. The amount is deducted when your goods are packed and shipped from our warehouse. We strive to have all goods sent within 2 business days.5. Cancellation. If you want to cancel an already issued order, this should be carried out in the same way the order was made. Alternatively, you can cancel by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Cancellation” as the subject. You must also include the time of order and order number. If you have received an order confirmation by e-mail, you can return it to sender with the text “Cancellation” in the subject line. Cancellation must be done on the same day the order was made.6. Returns policy. Ecouture offers you a full 14-day refund guarantee from the day you receive your order. Items must be returned in mint condition and free from any sign of use (damage, smell, or creases).
7. Sound returns. All garments that are returned to Ecouture must be securely wrapped. Please return garments to Ecouture’s address (above) in packaging that protects the garments against moisture. You must include a note stating why you want a refund or an exchange garment (preferably, written on a copy of your receipt).
8. Damage as a result of inadequate packaging may lead to you losing your right to a refund. Ecouture.dk recommends that the garments be returned using Post Denmark, and that they are sent by parcel delivery. This allows you to track the package and removes any doubt as to whether the garment has been delivered to Ecouture. It also allows you to search for a package if it does not reach its destination.
9. You are also welcome to deliver directly to the Ecouture studio/showroom. Opening hours: Fridays from 15.00 to 19.00. Alternatively, you can make a special appointment with us: write to: email@example.com. We want to constantly improve, so please tell us why you are returning the product. Unless otherwise agreed, you must pay the cost of return shipping. We will reimburse the entire purchase amount to you (including the first delivery cost) within a few days after the item is received. You must calculate a few days for bank processing time.
10. Errors. We make no guarantee that the information on our website is error-free. Prices can be subject to input errors, as can information on sold out items, delivery failure and prolonged delivery of goods. We reserve the right to correct errors and/or update the prices on our website at any time without notice.
11. Shipping. All goods are sent with Post Denmark to the address you provide when you order. In Denmark, you can choose delivery to your door or your nearest post office (in which case, we will email you your tracking number).
12. Ecouture by Lund will not disclose information about you or your e-mail address to any third party.
13. Any questions? If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.